07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Congrats on the new house and garage! Double garage ftw!!! Liking this accord mate, get some new rims for it soon! Will look sweet! I've got the connects 2 kit in my FN2, all plug n play, good bit of kit.

Just remembered. When i fitted our ipod kit, the instructions for getting to the back of the head unit that i found online said to take the top bit of the dash off, as well as the underneath... Realised afterwards that I could have got away without taking the top section off because the multi changer port is on the bottom of the headunit so you don't need to take it out.

The fascia below the headunit was a bit of a pig to pry off though.

Ripped the dash apart on sunday, i had to remove both bottom and top dash parts to pull out the unit, there was no cd changer plug to pull out only 1 empty slot. It fitted fine and started charging straight away but just didnt recognise it playing :(

So ive messaged the seller and he will take it back but im gonna pop into a dealer see if they can shed any light on having a aux connection.

More to add!

Went into Startin Honda in worcester today to ask if they had any info or adapters for an ipod, they just reccomended me to this garage called W.A.S in worcester so i went there and the owner who had massive arnie arms lol he was a top bloke said it should work as it does say sat nev on the label but i said i didnt dissconnect the power from the unit and he rekons thats why it doesnt work so i will try that next but i better make sure i have that code!!

Also asked about aux tensioner pulley, they sell the kit for wait for it..........£254!! haha but they did do just the pulley wheel which is what i ordered for £45! :o

And they had the new trype R in there WACK11111 wowesers! it was amazing, the body work, the seats the quailty i deffo want one now!! but have to wait till november to test drive one & book it!

Did a vid of the brochure which is posted in the General section post :D