Has he checked the droplinks and ball joints???

Good shout. On my 80th suspension geometry I got, the guy jacked the front up and checked the front the Skunk 2 top arm ball joint after I complained of pulling to the left all the time. He said it was worn and was only noticable if jacked up and pry bar under it.

This was approx 11 months after fitting it. I phoned funky power and they sent me out x2 new ball joints under warranty.

Maybe they're away again?

Good shout. On my 80th suspension geometry I got, the guy jacked the front up and checked the front the Skunk 2 top arm ball joint after I complained of pulling to the left all the time. He said it was worn and was only noticable if jacked up and pry bar under it.

This was approx 11 months after fitting it. I phoned funky power and they sent me out x2 new ball joints under warranty.

Maybe they're away again?

would it not pull to left tho as it goes dead straight when hands off steering

Highly dangerous to drive hands free Mr Dogg! :) :)

Yeah, suppose it would pull. Worth a check if in for any other work. No taking parts off required

lol sure is, yeah will get a look at weekend any ideas to the steamy windows

It's awesome I'll whack them all up to full one day just to see what like, don't think I couldnt drive it like that everyday tho to many pot holes around here, does feel like a go kart lol defo take it up to Knockhill in summer