Was looking at mfactory final drives as the box on vtis has already had carbon synchros put in would seem like a better idea getting a final drive instead of S80 they have a 4.7, 4.9, or a 5.1 hmmmmmmm

I went from a 4.8 to a 5.1 in the EP3, makes a nice difference and then also had a 6th gear swapped from an Accord to keep the revs down on a long run.

Sounds like Triple H have probably just fitted the standard ecu with standard map from an old John Deere tractor and charged me £300 for privelage :0

I thought it had better torque off road.....

What did she make on a dyno dude?

I went from a 4.8 to a 5.1 in the EP3, makes a nice difference and then also had a 6th gear swapped from an Accord to keep the revs down on a long run.

185bhp mate but he said it would benefit from inlet manifold and cams. Too expensive for me at that time!

think it made 186bhp when it was mapped sure that's on the print out, when I had my aerodeck vti I had Decat induction and 4branch and that made 179bhp so 7bhp for £400odd seems a tad expensive lol in saying that seems that every dyno gives you different readings

I would imagine that not every B18 has the same bhp from factory? Same mods but with Skunk 2 inlet etc from other forum members saw 185/190bhp from dyno. A base map would have done the trick but me being me...wanted a live map!

Worth it for the flames and fun!

Dyno figures are nice but the main thing is the power and torque curves and more importantly how the car feels when you're ticking the throttle :D

I must say that to say my road EP3 is standard power the final drive is a well worthwhile mod! Acceleration still surprises me and it's been on the car most of a year now! 

I would imagine that not every B18 has the same bhp from factory? Same mods but with Skunk 2 inlet etc from other forum members saw 185/190bhp from dyno. A base map would have done the trick but me being me...wanted a live map!

Worth it for the flames and fun!

With me putting the standard map back in it don't pop them flames no more :( going to buy a htune ecu with B18c4 Base and launch control just for fun them try that chip out old ecu to see if it runs with it :)