Jeff91*Aerodeck VTI*-

Jeff91

• 1 month later...

Liking the new window rubbers mate, will make a massive difference. Are the ones for the side windows (the ones that go along the bottom of the window on the doors) as expensive as they are here in the UK. Honda UK want an absolute fortune for them!

Regarding your headlight protectors, looking at the photo and the shape of them, they look like they are for the pre-facelift Civic. Another clue is the "Civic" writing on the side of them is the pre-facelift style of font/text. Have you tried fitting them yet?

• 4 weeks later...
On 30-3-2016 at 11:03 PM, Dave said:

Liking the new window rubbers mate, will make a massive difference. Are the ones for the side windows (the ones that go along the bottom of the window on the doors) as expensive as they are here in the UK. Honda UK want an absolute fortune for them!

Regarding your headlight protectors, looking at the photo and the shape of them, they look like they are for the pre-facelift Civic. Another clue is the "Civic" writing on the side of them is the pre-facelift style of font/text. Have you tried fitting them yet?

Yesterday I checked if they fit,and they are indeed for a pre face :P So I 'm going to sell them.

OT:

Last weekend I visited International honda meet in the Netherlands

3310rhf.jpg

dcfxon.jpg

I know... 4x4 deck :rolleyes:

And finaly The vti-s wheel are back from the powder coater, 

2j0mo9w.jpg
ab4e83.jpg

the are beautifully :wub:

Also i buy this brand new oem ek9 strutbar

2142lia.jpg
1zz0z0o.jpg

• Like 3

Wow! the wheels look like brand new! Going to look sweet with those fitted mate. Think the EK9 strut brace is the same as the oem MB6/MC1 strut brace?