DanTheB18Man

Itr pistons, on C4 block. A good header, skunk2 TB, skunk2 intake, 3"intake, cold air feed with K&N, Blox C cams with dual springs and a good tune should get you around 220-235 if ur engine os healthy thrust me 

On 6/22/2016 at 10:02 AM, Viltor said:

Itr pistons, on C4 block. A good header, skunk2 TB, skunk2 intake, 3"intake, cold air feed with K&N, Blox C cams with dual springs and a good tune should get you around 220-235 if ur engine os healthy thrust me 

see im trying to stay away from block work :/ i just keep thinking is the 2 grand worth the 50-60 hp difference?

10 hours ago, dr_broon said:

S4c final drive is 4.4, but the itr s80 is 4.785. ;)

The s9b from the vti is 4.26.

I see mfactory do a 4.9 final drive and a 5.1 would imagine the 5.1 would be short 

14 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Aye.. 4.9 would be pretty rapid, but 5.1 must be only good for on track... You'd be screaming the nuts off at motorway speeds :lol:

Would be good for acceleration 

I u want to stay away from the block word put some skunk tuner 1 or 2 port and polish with s2 tb and intake manifold and a good header with a 2.5" should give u around 220 hp @ flywheel with a good tune ofc