Honda Prelude 2.2vti

Benthebratt

Hi everyone, some of you may remember me who had the silver Honda civic with the lensos. My car thread name was " My little mb2". Well i would have done this a lot sooner but i forgot my password for this site and only just sorted it out again so i can catch up on a lot of stuff I've missed and to start this thread on here on my new motor.

I've not got a Honda Prelude 2.2vti which i swapped with my dad; he has now got the mb2. Unfortunately he didn't really look after the lude and the usual rust on the arches. So the first thing I did was give it a good old service , and then spent some good money getting the bodywork back to a decent standard. I purchased a good exhaust system with a 4-2-1 japspeed manifold decatted. Along with projector headlights from the states, new ep3 steering wheel and the vti bodykit. I then for the first time purchases some brand new jr racing alloys for the car which I love. 9.5 j at the back and 8.25 on the fronts. Took the car on the dyno and impressed me with a printout of 209bhp . i have probably have forgotten loads but will be adding to this thread as much as I can

IMGP0036_zpsh4xieqfh.jpg

• 2 months later...

looking really nice! my dad has one of these in white and every time I go in it I want one, have you thought about stripping it out? and there are carbon bonnets for them as the standard ones weigh A LOT!