mokus

cheers :)

Also have some plans before the season.

for example, I want to rebuild my spare distributor.  shaft bearing and O ring left to buy.

20161202_183501_zpsxkfhdz4z.jpg

Also my rear engine mount knocking, shifting is weird to 2nd and a bit in 4th. I had smooth shifting before new clutch, so I believe bushing change will help.
Bought ES linkage bushing, and used, but perfect rubber condition Hardrace engine mounts from ITR breaking. Had to remove some rust and repaint.

20170124_161553_zpsgubaji6m.jpg

20170130_124324_zpsgvjdzy6r.jpg

• Like 2

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 3:58 PM, mokus said:

yea, same city, its made with very good leather materials for ~65 £. this price is high in this country, but totally worth it. (there are few oprions for 35-40£, but i didnt trust in cheaper solutions)

Wow! You think thats high, cost me just ove £200 to get my dc2 typeR wheel retrimmed for the deck! They did do an amazing job though to be fair. £65 is a great price. Really love this one, looks flawless.......perfect! Respect for the amount of work mate B)

47 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wow! You think thats high, cost me just ove £200 to get my dc2 typeR wheel retrimmed for the deck! They did do an amazing job though to be fair. £65 is a great price. Really love this one, looks flawless.......perfect! Respect for the amount of work mate B)

Thank you :) It was really hard and long work for me, since its my first car project. But I love it.

65 is not that cheap, usual earnings in this country is around 400-600£, some ppl work for less, like 300. So thats why it looks cheap :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...