Hi eveyone thought it was about time I uploaded some pics of what I'm doing/done to my Ma. I going for a retro racer look so some things might be trial and error.

What I've done so far:

stripped most of the interior out 

stripped most the dash and behind the dash.

sanded down and strip parts for painting.

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2624.JPG

• Like 4

looking forward to following this one. Something a bit different!

Nice mate I'll hopefully be doing this with mine when I get my dirty diesel lol 

Car parts have arrived and been fitted :D. Got my very wide banded steels and legit takata harnesses fitted on standard seats until I find some buckets also playing with the headlights so stay  tuned ;) 

IMG_2660.JPG

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

• Like 4

Just about to upload the some pics of the car just waiting phone to charge lol been busy today not just with the car. I will warn you that one of the features on the car is quite different and one of those marmite mods but I personally think they look awesome.

Right here is what I've been up to the last few days.

coilovers are on and rears adjusted front will be once the front banded steels have been pumped up and painted.

Retro style wing mounted wing mirrors fitted and original mirror blanked off. Not everyone's taste but I really like the and go with what I'm doing with the car.

Custom head lights made and drivers side fitted. Left side needs a bit or tinkering. 

More to come.:)

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

• Like 2

well its definitely different mate! be good to see it with bumpers on etc.

not too sure on the mirrors yet :unsure: maybe they are slightly too big?

Yeah haha and yeah definitely the mirrors do for some reason look bigger in the pics than they do in real life 

get some pics with the front bumper aswel when you can :D 

That's cool! Be good to see when it's a bit more complete but good effort so far!

Loving this! Good work so far mate and nice job filling in the space on the doors where the original mirrors were. I like the idea of the mirros on the wings, deffo not seen that on here before! Agree that the mirrors might be a tad to big though?  I take it thats daytime running lights you fitted inside the headlights? 

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, Dave said:

Loving this! Good work so far mate and nice job filling in the space on the doors where the original mirrors were. I like the idea of the mirros on the wings, deffo not seen that on here before! Agree that the mirrors might be a tad to big though?  I take it thats daytime running lights you fitted inside the headlights? 

Thanks Dave thought they would be different which is what I like. With the size of the mirrors in the pictures I think they look a bit bigger than they are in person. and they are off road spot light 7inch LED light bars.

• Like 1

Hi everyone there will be another much needed update on the car. Got made redundant from my old job so had to sort that over the last month or so didnt get anytime to upload but on the good side whilst looking for another job I got the chance to put some good hours into the car and progress has been made. As you can see from the title the idea for the car has change as the that was gunna be cool weekend car is now going to be a daily driver and the orignal plans wouldnt suit that so went a different path that would. :) Stay tuned as lots to upload in the coming days and weeks :D

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about the job, hopefully you've managed to get another one sorted?

Looking forward to the update on the car.

I have a interview on monday for one fingers crossed it goes well. And thanks mate

• Like 3

good luck mate, s**t about being made redundant though :/ 

Thanks for the support guys unfortunately I didn't get to the interview as they said they would call me back with the details of where and what time the interview was but never got a call tried calling them but got no answer. :angry: But on the brightside now  I have interview next tuesday at 10am and I know where the interview is this time lol. Fingers crossed.

Now to the matter at hand. 

Progress on the honda has been good lots have been done and lots to come.

Whats been done so far:

Angled Rear number plate bracket made

S14 ducktail spoiler made to fit

Wide arches started on the rear and cut to shape of the door so it can open (still lots to do)

Custom from grill idea template made

Hood pins fitted

Test painted part of the front wing in the colour the car is going 

20170909_182823.jpg

20170928_151334.jpg

20170928_151347.jpg

20170909_182811.jpg

20171013_142209.jpg

20171011_160710.jpg

20171011_170713.jpg

• Like 1

These are the only pics i could upload as most of the picture came up with errors when trying to upload