Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

6 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Not many grooves to be seen on them bad boys.. Guessing they're for track duties :-D

I rock the semi slicks all the time tbh!! Car don't see the light of day if it's wet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Should be a good tyre these. 

Me and some friends had a few days at nurburgring last month and had the same tyres, r888r on there type r. Seemed really good!!

That's as good a test as any that's for sure! 

• 2 weeks later...

Baught a souvenir from the trip! racetracker_19320230_314383.JPG.90b439ef8d5b7c9b25374b9c51230099.JPG

That corner is insane. Can really hammer round it!

Anyway engines complete. Has many more new parts eg. Bosch injectors, speedfactory map sensor, hopefully easier to map.

Finally moved it out the living room into the garage. Here's a souvenir from that trip too lolPXL_20221112_195823145.thumb.jpg.88f358579b65620ff64bb3900b967295.jpg

In other news went to a honda meet the other week, car seemed to get a fair bit of attention and won a little trophy 2nd place for something which was nice! Haha.

So got a little project to tackle, move battery Into the spare wheel well. A much larger breather tank will take the old batteries place. Then hoping to tackle the engine swap while I'm off over Xmas.

• Like 1

Nice! Bet that was mint at the ring. Would love to tick that one off, but think I'd be too scared of trashing the deck these days :lol:

Sounds like the build is almost there mate - nice one. Bet you can't wait to get it all up and running and mapped. 

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Nice! Bet that was mint at the ring. Would love to tick that one off, but think I'd be too scared of trashing the deck these days :lol:

Yes know what ya mean. It was wet a lot. And man Is it sketchy in the rain. Constant red flags and ya know why your sliding all over the place yet people still tearing past you. Bonkers.

This fn2 belongs to a friend. Took on car transporter. So no need to worry if got broke or damaged. It's a bit of a communal track slag. We all do little bits of work on it and the owner is happy for us to rag it about.

• Like 1

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic