Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

2 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Hope it's going to a good home mate - you should be proud of what you've created with that car. Touch of class. 

Are you planning on staying jap with the next car? 

Thanks mate. It's been fun for sure. Definitely going to miss it, Will be hard watching it drive away as very personal to me. But I want another big Toyota and I can't afford to buy and keep multiple cars. 

• Like 1

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, dr_broon said:

I bet it will. 

Had a feeling you would be going Toyota - what you thinking? Have you still got the hilux and the alphard? 

I sold the Hilux to a friend but still have the Alphard. 

I am hoping to get a Crown Athlete. Overtime make it a nice sleeper. Everything is more expensive for Toyotas tho. Eeek

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Seen some nice crowns when looking on jap import sites - love the look of the wagons. 

I bet its easier to squeeze some power out of them is it? 

If you know any dealers let me know plz so I can broaden my search.

Totally agree, should feel really proud mate. So sad to see her sold but do get it. You'd taken her as far as you can power wise (more than once lol) and have owned her a long time so natural that you need something different. Really really hope we see her back in the club though, my favourite vtis ever that! Is the new owner joining you think?

• Like 2

Oh, and as above, what's next!?? Dying to know! Whatever you decide to get, please do a build thread on here! I need my fix! 8-)

• Like 2

Ahh its gone now.

New owner seems like will pamper it and just use for fun times. So happy about that.

Im going to import a Totota crown athlete v estate. 

Bit old man ish. but always loved them and toyota are so well made. Absolutely love my Alphard.n

• Like 2