VTi-S

Shaddow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read the whole thread. this car is sweet! love the lca's thats a top mod. especially as you can see under there from behind.

very very nice!

Thanks for comments everyone. Going to keep my cold air feed, and make a custom air pipe from box to throttle body. Just waiting for another inlet pipe to turn up so I can use it as a template for bending stainless pipe. And should not really be too surprised I have not gained any power, as most of my mods are actually for handling, which she does beautifully!

With a bit of luck my sample VTi-S badges will turn up this week :D

And Hi KiNK43, sorry could not stay and chat, had to get back to Milton Keynes. Heard you had some problems with your car, hope its all sorted now.

thought about whales winkle thing for that, oem box whales- to TB would be the bolox if it is possable for the volume venturi ect.

1"£££$££"!!

Thanks for comments everyone. Going to keep my cold air feed, and make a custom air pipe from box to throttle body. Just waiting for another inlet pipe to turn up so I can use it as a template for bending stainless pipe. And should not really be too surprised I have not gained any power, as most of my mods are actually for handling, which she does beautifully!

With a bit of luck my sample VTi-S badges will turn up this week :D

And Hi KiNK43, sorry could not stay and chat, had to get back to Milton Keynes. Heard you had some problems with your car, hope its all sorted now.

Why not try what I did mate? Rather than going all out induction kit etc, feed a cold air pipe INTO the fron of the resonator box from the bumper somewhere (i used my old fog bracket as my fogs were shot). Then put a drop in panel filter rather than OEM to help out restriction.

Then you get best of all worlds. Cold air from the feed, not 'much' noise, air volume ready for big gulps if you need it without the intake needing to suck through the tubes first & better air flow of the panel filter.

Won't be a 400BHP increase, but it'll certainly help out with restriction, cold air as well as looking as OEM as the day it come out of the factory!

I already have a cold air intake from the fron bumper with a K&N pannel filter. All resonator boxes removed. (Can see what I did on my build thread)

Could have just been because my pannel filter was quite dirty. Took it out and gave it a few smacks with my hand. Quite a bit of crap came flying out!

• 1 year later...

Archived