knight

What about the rear strut brace?!?!!?!?!?!? You need that too! :D

New additions looking shiney dude! Soon the inside of your car will look like a teenagers gob with all the braces going on! :lol:

There both installed mate! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: just no photo's atm as boot is a mess as the rest of the car! :roll:

How'd ya get on with that hub?

going to see rich about getting the hub nut off on friday mate! then all systems go! 8-)

is it a rear hub?

if it is i would opt for fitting just the hub over the whole arm :o whole arm is a joke to do handbrake is a pain aswell. hub nut is real easy to split use a small flat screwdriver and hammer it into the cut out until the nut is round enough to spin then use a strong arm an 32mm socket to crack it, if its on the front it would be best to crack it while its still on the ground :D

New additions looking shiney dude! Soon the inside of your car will look like a teenagers gob with all the braces going on! :lol:

There both installed mate! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: just no photo's atm as boot is a mess as the rest of the car! :roll:

Awesome, if the weather holds out for any period of time get some pictures done, pretty please! :D

going to see rich about getting the hub nut off on friday mate! then all systems go! 8-)

is it a rear hub?

if it is i would opt for fitting just the hub over the whole arm :o whole arm is a joke to do handbrake is a pain aswell. hub nut is real easy to split use a small flat screwdriver and hammer it into the cut out until the nut is round enough to spin then use a strong arm an 32mm socket to crack it, if its on the front it would be best to crack it while its still on the ground :D

Its the front mate! big breaker wont even crack it with me jumping on the bar lol! i've changed rears 4 time lol there easy now ;)

Awesome, if the weather holds out for any period of time get some pictures done, pretty please! :D

Will do mate! ;)

is it a rear hub?

Its the front mate! big breaker wont even crack it with me jumping on the bar lol! i've changed rears 4 time lol there easy now ;)

did a front on a peugeot 306 in the scrapper still have then bent screwdriver i used to jam the hub as the car was already in the air, i remeber using a 2ft breaker bar with a 3ft pice of inch bar on the end thought the bar was gunna give before the nut :/ so yeah go to a scrapper or metal shop and get an off cut of inch bar or even a scaffold bar slid right up to the socket instead :D

Ok went to see rich at dynodaze and they got the hubnut off! they used a big breaker like mine with a 6 foot bar over it and crack it gave up! Sorted! So will be on it over the weekend! 8-)