knight

Monday looks like me bearing should be coming off got new ball joint splitter and jake popping over i hope to lend a hand! after that me and my fiancée is going to be minting the car! :o

She's a keeper. :D:D

Be careful with the ball joint splitter as its easy to f**k up your ball joint rubber. Will be easy with too get one to leaver and one to hit with a lump hammer

Right at last the car is clean and i can do some photo's and not be shamed by the state of the car :roll:

Room Brace,,,

IMG_0440_zpse68eec20.jpg

Rear Upper Brace,,,

IMG_0435_zpscd628288.jpg

Realy happy with them transformed the driving experience again lol, should of got the rear brace long time ago ;)

+ this evening me and jake tackled the front hub! fu$king nightmare!!! bloody bottom ball joint was welded in for sure,,, but,,, we done it! party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1 still can't belive it now. So big thanks to jake without him i would be in poo poo!

Brace-Yourself.jpg

Looking well braced now. 8-)

What happened to the harness brace bud :?::?:

Still got it! but running the room and harness bar together would need very long bolt on the bottom b pillar where the seat belt attaches and if,,, i had a crash the stress on that bolt would be to much and might snap :o so saftey 1st for me ;) So its one or the other,,,, So harness brace will be going for good :(

Yer Paul that's one reason why never went for it and with them both in it is just not good for anyone in back :lol: looking good

That what my mrs kept saying quote her "there to much going on back there paul" :roll::roll: ill miss the harness bar but now i will save £400 not buying takata harnesses :o