knight

are you going to give us a little more insight into the other mods...???? or are you also playing top secret aswell :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Some thing is going to change the look on the outside of the car and the other will be in the engine bay ;)

Ok peeps went CRAZY & bought 2 items today WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111 Spent way to much (£150) and thats was a good deal lol :shock::shock: as the two mods are the same lol :shock::shock::shock: didin't know what would look best so had them done in different colours [smash.gif][smash.gif]

So only one will be installed and the other will be sold on! The 2 colours are Type R Red & the other is HKS Candy Purple [smitten.gif] (Should tie in with my tie bar and gauges etc)

Can't wait!!! Soon as both are here photo's willl be taken and uploaded :mrgreen:

HKS Candy Purple Colour Reference Below [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Wheels1.jpg

And everyone knows what red i'm on about as my engine bay is full of it lol

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif] purple ftw!!!

Yeah thats what i'm thinking now i put the photo up! theres alot of blue flip in that one than on mine, i wanted the purple to be more prominent than the blue but the blue will still be there if you know what i mean? ;)

Your pour misses there was u saying u r going to cut down on the modding this year. :roll: Feel so sorry for her

:lol::lol: Is profit made mate buying and selling parts :idea: lol so there free in a way [smash.gif]