knight

Your pour misses there was u saying u r going to cut down on the modding this year. :roll: Feel so sorry for her

:lol::lol: Is profit made mate buying and selling parts :idea: lol so there free in a way [smash.gif]

i keep telling the wife the same thing :lol: i sold blah and this was only blah so its not really spending :lol::lol:

Your pour misses there was u saying u r going to cut down on the modding this year. :roll: Feel so sorry for her

:lol::lol: Is profit made mate buying and selling parts :idea: lol so there free in a way [smash.gif]

i keep telling the wife the same thing :lol: i sold blah and this was only blah so its not really spending :lol::lol:

Yep your right there mate! :lol:

I love that candy purple, something for the engine bay, hmm, another pair of Mugen braces is it. :?:

Nope no more braces i was lucky to buy 1 let alone 2 lol won't see anymore up for sale for a while me thinks ;)

Yeah that purple is proper eye candy think that be the one i keep ;)

Trouble is when you tell the wenches you've sold something they immediately spend that money without telling you! So what you need to do is start nit-picking at their incessant and unnecessary spending on crap like shoes and handbags!! :lol:

Cars are and always will be so much more important.....unless they withhold sex, then that's just cruel and unusual! :lol: