knight

Forgot to say this candy rocker IS NOT FOR SALE :lol::lol::lol::lol: This one i'm keeping! [smash.gif]

:lol: You sure, you know you're going to have to change your whole engine bay now it could save you some trouble. ;)

I finished painting mine this afternoon, it's drying on the kitchen table atm, the misses hasn't stopped moaning about the smell since she got in. [smash.gif]

:o:o:o winkle red? or flat red??? Good on ya doing it yourself :mrgreen:

Wrinkle red and it's turned out pretty well for my first attempt at painting in years, when it's dried enough to rub the writing down I'll upload the photys and then paint the other one. :D

Wrinkle red and it's turned out pretty well for my first attempt at painting in years, when it's dried enough to rub the writing down I'll upload the photys and then paint the other one. :D

Niccccceee i will look forward to the photo's so one to use and one to sell on???

Niccccceee i will look forward to the photo's so one to use and one to sell on???

Yes, hopefully will pay for the cost of the spare and some of the paint too. Free modding ftw. :D

Yes, hopefully will pay for the cost of the spare and some of the paint too. Free modding ftw. :D

Dam right i buy and sell parts for free mods too ;)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: that is just toooo amazing mate what a colour, that will look absolutely stunning under the bonnet

Well worth the wait i would say eh guys !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I need to do mine but no amazing colours for me just black :lol::lol:

Can not wait for the next mod mate [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Which one???? :o:o ,,,,,,,, ;) painting the rocker any colour will improve the look for sure mate ;)

that looks awsome bet looks loads better in the flesh will have to get a meet organised somewhere with some of members on here sometime

Sounds like a plan mate! 8-)

that looks awsome bet looks loads better in the flesh will have to get a meet organised somewhere with some of members on here sometime

Sounds like a plan mate! 8-)

Yep great plan i really want to see this in the flesh for sure [smitten.gif][smitten.gif] Lets see what we can arrange 8-)8-)