knight

Ah those projector lights look so awesome close up..The carbon inside is epic mate..wish I could get my hands on one of those :)

Thanks mate there in my top 3 mods done to my VTi! 8-)

Paul, I have a question about your fogs. I found them for sale but one of them has a cracked glass, do you think it can be replaced ? The seller said yes but I can't trust him of course. And are they Bosch made ? Thanks :)

Paul, I have a question about your fogs. I found them for sale but one of them has a cracked glass, do you think it can be replaced ? The seller said yes but I can't trust him of course. And are they Bosch made ? Thanks :)

Yeah there bosch mate! but don't know if honda still make them though? sorry i can't be any more help mate :wink:

• Like 1

ok seing it is a nice day i'm off out too deep clean me engine bay! Don't know why but i find cleaning bays very therapeutic (think that the right saying :???:) , polishing on the other hand is effort  :roll:  lol

im suprised you are going outside so late mate it 3pm you should have been out there for a few hours already LOL

Well mr brown i'm working 6 days a week now till xmas so i get up @ 11am sundays now  :sad: so i have little effort after all that, so the car has been not loved as much as she used too :sad: but i hope a can polish her next sunday :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some cree reverse lights as trying to reverse with no street lights on etc in the mornings is a nightmare so got the big 7 watt versions :wink: Soon i will be able to see everything! :wink:

£8.89 delivered :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-1156-BA15S-P21W-White-High-Power-Cree-Q5-7w-LED-Back-Up-Reverse-Light-Bulb-UK-/120866454327?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2433bb37