knight

Look forward to seeing pics of them after they are fitted mate. Can you do a before and after shot so we can see the difference please :wink:

I have already added them to my ebay watch list LOL

• Like 2

Lol same here I have added them to my watch list...want to get rid of that horrible yellow reverse light and that's very reasonable price..but I would be able to use only one of them as I have done JDM mod and one reverse light is now the fog light :)

• Like 1

Lol same here I have added them to my watch list...want to get rid of that horrible yellow reverse light and that's very reasonable price..but I would be able to use only one of them as I have done JDM mod and one reverse light is now the fog light :)

So a spare then result.. can not wait to see pics of difference although before we see them we all know how good they are going to be anyway so i will prob be ordering them monday whatever happens :D

hopefully they will come this week so i can order some if they're any good as mine are crap :(

fingers crossed eh!!! once i get mine i will then need to look into getting brighter bulbs for the rest of my lights

not that i know of but those headlight bulbs i got were a big improvement so maybe you can get a duel fitment bulb with that gas in it instead. But im guessing at the moment and more to the point hoping..