knight

man those wheels (from mitshubishi galant as other say) do look real good on a pirate black lowered m. Too bad our roads sucks so much that I had to ditch my 16inch lowered setup.

man those wheels (from mitshubishi galant as other say) do look real good on a pirate black lowered m. Too bad our roads sucks so much that I had to ditch my 16inch lowered setup.

Thanks mate! ;) They are indeed form a mitshubishi galant! Roads around mine in't to bad, but there are a few ramdon pot holes that i've got to dodge lol :D:D:D

Grounding Kit Time :D:D:D

Goes something like this,,,

Installing a grounding kit is a safe and reliable way of creating a low resistance ground path for your car. The kit provides direct ground paths from battery negative to body, chassis, and specific engine components to give a noticeable improvement in electrical circulation. Reduced electrical “noise†can improve ECU signals and throttle response resulting in better performance and reduction in flat spots, and many more benefits associated with improved grounding.

Thats what they say anyway! :? ,,,,

Instead of going out and spending £40 on a kit i have made my own for the shocking ,,,outrageous price off £1.50 :lol: :lol: :lol: with RED earth wires! should look very good. Should take around 1-1.5 hours to install it. all wires are custom cut lengths to good earthing points (googled for lots of info) So everything all ready to to put on car today! ;););)

Photo's will be up loaded after its all done! :D

Nice mate, top work as you made it at home :)

Now get into the How To section and do a write up :):D:D:D

Will do mate!!! Right started grounding this afternoon, i got halfway and it stated rain so had to down tools and stop! :x:x:x will try and do the rest after work tomorrow :D:D

Update!!! All finished chaps! Think i got all bases covered on all the grounding points! Engine bay looks alot colourful now lol !!! Will upload photos soon! :D:D:D Please remember this is a home made kit and me installing it (please say if i've done something wrong) But i think all wires are in the right places! ;)