knight

Cars looking nice mate :)

How come the rear quarters are tinted on the back doors?

Thanks mate! Yeah i started tinting rears but then haven't got around to do the rest lol ;)

love that car,like the grill,wheels dont do it for me,but like the reg plate too

The reg plates was one of the first mods i done to it! ;) Glad you like the car mate! :D:D

link me up :D

Nothing there mate & the the guy i used no longer registered on eBay. Wierd! :(:(:(

i had a search on the web for this sticker and the only thing i could find was someone on a forum saying they came with the new mugen shift nobs

link me up :D

Nothing there mate & the the guy i used no longer registered on eBay. Wierd! :(:(:(

i had a search on the web for this sticker and the only thing i could find was someone on a forum saying they came with the new mugen shift nobs

No way interesting :geek: ! Its not a sticker mate! ;) its a metal/alloy emblem :D

Thanks to TontVTi for this info,,, 1"£££$££"!!

ECU Reset,,,

After much Googling about resetting the ECU a variety of answers come up. None which seem to fully apply to the MB6 as usual :roll:

Some of the literature says that Honda ECU's have a fuse that says "back up" or a fuse that says "ECU" and you should remove these. The MB6 has both :lol:

After trial and error today I got a good result from the below.

After getting the car warm I shut her down and took out the "ECU fuse 15A" and the "Back Up fuse 7.5A"

Left it 10min

Started the car and just left her idling, you're supposed to leave it till it settles down to a smooth idle, [i left it idling for 10min as the fan activates after a certain point and it gives a chance for the fuel trims to include this].

Shut the car down and started it back up straight away. [This is supposed to save the new fuel trim settings].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right i was a bit skeptical about the results of doing this :| proberly the first time this has been done to my VTi since all the mods were done! (& since the mods it has been feeling slower getting flat spots etc etc,,,

But i can not belive the difference it has made (almost unbelievable) i can't stress that enough!!! :o:o:o:o all my flat spots are gone, quicker acceleration, smoother all round, feels completely different in vtec (bit louder) like driving a different car! :D:D:D I'm in shock lol!!! I would recommend everyone to do this! ;);)