knight

im in leicester tonight if any of u guys are out and about?

my cars still parked up looking sorry for itself complete with bird poo and everything! eeek :shock: . dead as a door nail!

anyone always welcome to stop in for a cuppa or whatever, as long as you dont interupt xbox night! i keep telling my wife TUESDAY IS XBOX NIGHT! OK?!

just i quick update i've bought a flyeye's kit (black 2) for my vti ! and i've change all my decals on my vti + added more. All decals are silver! they used to be white but they stood out too much on the black paint!

Nice one!! Love the spoiler one dude!! What does the Jap words say? :?8-)

Thought you like the civic5 one!!! :D:D:D JDM LEGEND (on bonnet) & JDM POWER (on wings)

Nice one!! Love the spoiler one dude!! What does the Jap words say? :?8-)

Thought you like the civic5 one!!! :D:D:D JDM LEGEND (on bonnet) & JDM POWER (on wings)

thats wat they told you think we need to ask anz as i think it says i love toyotas :lol: look good thou mate

I was cleaning the interia today and a chinese/japanese guy walked past and said he liked the writing and shook my hand! :D the bonnet is jap & the wings are chinese (Kanji???) writing (thats what he said!) so i said thanks lol! ;)