knight

think im having an advice night just told someone else to get these plugs they were going to put OEM NGKs in at 12 a set ok but no cigar!

That's what Civic5 is all about mate advise and help other people! top work! 1"£££$££"!!

Think I'll treat Becca to new plugs, leads and a dizzy when she's up for a service, she'll be having cambelt and water pump too me thinks, full service history or not I always major/full service my car the first time they are due any service for piece of mind! Plus she's 12 years old and due a new belt on age! Gearbox oil will be getting done too.....this is going to add up to a few £££ :lol:

Ill 2nd that :D .

Rich.

Thanks for backup your probably the best guy to give a opinion on the subject a guy who dynos cars, you must see a difference in cars with good quality HT leads, Dizzy cap, iridium plugs I know I feel a difference when I use said items?

Cheers bud

Ill 2nd that :D .

Rich.

Thanks for backup your probably the best guy to give a opinion on the subject a guy who dynos cars, you must see a difference in cars with good quality HT leads, Dizzy cap, iridium plugs I know I feel a difference when I use said items?

Cheers bud

I'm like that, notice all the tinyest changes in the way the engine sounds and reacts to parts etc. I thought I was just weird but now I know I'm not alone! :D:lol:

I am a uber Honda neard mate I love them plus I got OCD which helps massively with ovbsessing about things until they right ask my family I do their heads in big time ha I love it.

I am a uber Honda neard mate I love them plus I got OCD which helps massively with ovbsessing about things until they right ask my family I do their heads in big time ha I love it.

I get accused of having OCD all the time! Must be a VTEC thing :lol:

I have to have the cigarette lighter symbol the right way up and level, sunroof cover fully open while driving but close it when I get out the car, on my old USB stick in the headunit it had a rotating cover, had to be level or it would drive me mad, passengers are cruel people too! :lol:

That is funny same as me think it is a Honda thing i think there fantastic engineering attracks perfectionists but seriously my dad brother mum missus all think i get obssessed to easily i cant help it but no harm do keeps me off the streets and out of trouble :D