knight

[smitten.gif] thats much better now 8-)

although sort of shame we dont have to open the bonnet much with honda to see them :lol:

Thats true don't know why i put so much time and effort into something that i see now and again lol

:lol: bit like a womans :lol:

although sort of shame we dont have to open the bonnet much with honda to see them :lol:

Thats true don't know why i put so much time and effort into something that i see now and again lol

You've got that bonnet up at every oppotunity! :lol:

:lol: bit like a womans :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rlol.gif1

Spend a lot of time and money too! :lol:

Changed my rear wheel hub bearing again tonight as the other one they sent me wasn't the right one :x:x but this new one fitted thanks god,,, so as i've changed a few bearing in my time i can do it in, start to finish about 25mins :o:o not bad really :mrgreen: Nice and quiet now 8-)

Bearing solved the problem now dude?

still got the issue with the front wheel ??? bearing or sliders need looking at? but the back is sorted mate! ;) your mate happy with the power chamber :mrgreen: