knight

Had to buy a new battery again sunday as my new bosch s4 packed up after just 6 months :o my advise do not buy batterys from ebay!!! :x:x:x Now the car is starting in the mornings! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Should've got one from John Banks, proper bargain. :)

How much? i paid 69.99 :o

Honda Service Parts At Great Prices!

Battery's

Now this is a bargain! 3 Year guarantee on ALL Batterys. Inc other manufacturers for example a peugeot, renault etc i can match! Just give me your UK reference number on the battery Simples! For Honda just your reg i will need! RRP is £55.24 + VAT, Civic5 members £33.99 + VAT!!

+ £6 delivery iirc it works out at around £47. :D[smash.gif]

Can i just say you are the slowest man i have ever seen to get something done ..

That's cause he has so many ideas all at the same time and just ends up going around in circles. ;)

Can i just say you are the slowest man i have ever seen to get something done ..

:o really? what at everything or just certain things? please explain WACK11111 remember i don't have alot of time so that don't help ;)

That's cause he has so many ideas all at the same time and just ends up going around in circles. ;)

to many bought items no time to fit them :(

Beaks bar

mugen brace

engine dressing

catch tank

wire in guages