knight

Ok a proactive day today painted up my brake disks and guards etc but only done rears as got on the front to remove nuts and snapped my 19mm socket :x:x so need to finish the fronts on monday :roll: and whilest doing the rears i seviced the calipers and greased up the pins etc as one of them were slighty binding :x anyway down to halfrauds now to ave me pants down! WACK11111 btw all bits were rubbed down before painting ;)

Before!

IMG_0243_zps0a9b8533.jpg

After!

IMG_0244_zps2c616fb9.jpg

IMG_0250_zps74abf367.jpg

Took 3 hours to do the lot inc sevicing the calipers :shock: not bad really :mrgreen:

Nice job they look mint now tidied them up really well mate

That is something i got to do at some point i guess, more now i seen yours :lol::lol::lol:

thanks mate :mrgreen: yeah got to repaint the calipers to at some point! :roll: as now they don't look as mint as the rest of the blacked parts :roll:

That is something i got to do at some point i guess, more now i seen yours :lol::lol::lol:

thanks mate :mrgreen: yeah got to repaint the calipers to at some point! :roll: as now they don't look as mint as the rest of the blacked parts :roll:

While your at halfords being raped you will have to buy some red paint or maybe something different

While your at halfords being raped you will have to buy some red paint or maybe something different

Got caliper paint already! :lol:

Sod halfrauds, get to a machine mart, much better prices! 8-)

I had to get a socket set converter, went for a the 4pc set and only cost a fiver!

Sod halfrauds, get to a machine mart, much better prices! 8-)

I had to get a socket set converter, went for a the 4pc set and only cost a fiver!

:shock: They had my pants down for £7 (for one 19mm socket) :x