knight

that looks awsome bet looks loads better in the flesh will have to get a meet organised somewhere with some of members on here sometime

Sounds like a plan mate! 8-)

Yep great plan i really want to see this in the flesh for sure [smitten.gif][smitten.gif] Lets see what we can arrange 8-)8-)

Well i'm up for this chaps! 8-)8-)8-)

Well waiting for the heavy rain to stop today to fit my rocker but the rain hasn't stopped all bloody day! :x:x:x Why does it rain when you have something new to put on the car??? Sods law init :roll:

Well waiting for the heavy rain to stop today to fit my rocker but the rain hasn't stopped all bloody day! :x:x:x Why does it rain when you have something new to put on the car??? Sods law init :roll:

Or if it doesn't rain, you can't get the bolts out! [smash.gif]

It's no wonder people keep moving abroard, just so they get more time in decent weather to work outside! :lol:

Ok just some thing small and pointless i done the other day :roll: to hang on my mirror lol

JDM Password WACK11111

IMG_0294_zps797c9404.jpg

+ If i'm getting low on my jdm-ness and need a hit i've got jdm sweets so i can suck some more life out of this jdm culture :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0293_zpsb7c1eea4.jpg

Right something BIG!!! come in the post product by tegiwa ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1

(got lost in the postage system for 10 days box was messed right up :x:x but inside all good :mrgreen: )

Be fitted at the weekend!! (if i can do it :o ) WACK11111

IMG_0296_zps45f641a3.jpg