knight

Putting the ATR spoiler on tomarrow if good weather lol! :lol: After i will be doing a HowTo with photo's + maybe video too) on this if all goes to plan :shock:

does your phone have enough memory to do a vid for that long (i mean days) :lol:

Putting the ATR spoiler on tomarrow if good weather lol! :lol: After i will be doing a HowTo with photo's + maybe video too) on this if all goes to plan :shock:

does your phone have enough memory to do a vid for that long (i mean days) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: i've got the 32gb 3GS so should be ok lol :lol::lol::lol:

At last got time to fit the ATR spoiler today, lucky enough my mate Kink (Jake) come around to give me a hand! Big thanks to jake for the help! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

All went smoothly with no problems i was very surprized at this! :? 2 hours done and finished (with 4 coffie breaks in that 2 hours lol) :lol::lol: I think now with it fitted the vti pulls it off! thought it wouldn't look right! But even jake who hates spoilers :o Loved it!! :mrgreen: One point i will make and jake agree's,,, if you M is on standard suspention don't fit this spoiler lol :lol::lol::lol:

I've done a how to on this if anyone planning to fit one!!! Linky >>>>> viewtopic.php?f=89&t=8964

Here's me being a HD photo whore,,,,, :lol::lol::lol: (click and click again to super size)

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg