2011 and your Civic!!

jalesi2001

These will definately go in, since i've already got them, just waiting for installment: a new sound system, Tegiwa 4-2-1, high-flow cat, Magnaflow backbox and a short shifter kit.

Coming in the mail soon: Powerflex bushes for the front end.

Starting in late June i've got 7 weeks of holidays :D so i'll definately give my MC2 some deserved attention after the long, cold and snowy winter... i've even still got my winter tyres on! :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting in late June i've got 7 weeks of holidays :D so i'll definately give my MC2 some deserved attention after the long, cold and snowy winter... i've even still got my winter tyres on! :lol:

I'm not surprised :)

Having got the vtec solenoid working, the next job is to whip off the cam cover and do the tappets (and I want to see what these vtec heads have inside them). Last time I did the tappets was a long time ago on my Mexico x-flow :)

Pete

Last time I did the tappets was a long time ago on my Mexico x-flow :)

Pete

OOOOOO! 8-) x-flow Mexico, now theres a car and a half! 8-)8-)8-)

Very mundane these days, but at the time an absolute joy to drive :D

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for 2011 on my vti-s MB6.....

Quite boring & dull compared to some!!...

Cam belt & full service

Lowering kit/springs

Black alloys, finances permitting..or spray the ones on it black??

Replace fog-lights, with origionals (I Know, I Know..around £300 a pair!! :( )

"Possible" but again finance permitting.. re-spray pirate black

Very new to the forum so once i figure out how to post pics will put sum up of my pride & joy but please bare, with me becouse i dont mind admitting it, i am a useless waste of time when it comes to uploading/downloading & all that stuff!! :oops:

Set up an account with www.photobucket.com mate, thats what most of us use! Just remember to make sure the pics aint bigger than 600px wide, or the forum will chop a bit off the side!! Any probs just ask bud, we are all friendy and willing to help on here! Looking forward to seeing your vti-s!

Set up an account with http://www.photobucket.com mate, thats what most of us use! Just remember to make sure the pics aint bigger than 600px wide, or the forum will chop a bit off the side!! Any probs just ask bud, we are all friendy and willing to help on here! Looking forward to seeing your vti-s!

If you use windows live / msn, you can upload photo's there.

I use it as it automatically resizes them for you, so you don't have to bother ;)

My Wishes...Finances Permitting!!

Drop it to 40mm

Black Alloys (or spray the fans on it black)

Very slight window tint

Induction Kit

some decent speakers

Custom Front Grill

Carbon Steering Wheel

NGK Plugs/Silicone leads

And am sure my little list will grow so more overtime at work me thinks!!

OK,

For this year I have two big wishes and if the money and the Mrs. is willing, I can make my dreams come true for my MC2 Aerodeck:

Number One: I am dying for some new 17 inch wheels and tyres. Call me tasteless, but I believe that Rota P45R wheels in 17 inch, colour White will look extremely well.

Number Two: I found a 1-DIN Radio/CD/Entertainment system from Eonon, type number D1305. 8 inch touch screen, Bluetooth, USB bla bla bla...

Anybody got any experience with these systems or wheels?