Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

So what have you used to get I looking like that? My bonnet looks the same, and I was gonna attack it with t-cut...

T-cut is only temporary, it'll come back out again after a couple of washes.

I used some PB touch up paint, ,scratch cleaner, a very thin modeling paintbrush, some 2500 grit paper, G3 compounding polish and some megs ultimate compound. And a sh1tload of elbow grease.

This is not for the faint-hearted, you have to have a very steady hand (which I don't) and then you need to rub the paint flat to blend it, this is the scariest part as it looks awful at this point. You then need a good compounding polish to get the scratches back out.

Looks incredible, the cars mint

Thanks, it's certainly getting better. :)

It does look superb now nick!

Cheers chap, bonnet and wings were really peppered with chips as was the rear spoiler, quite a few on the doors as well as the scratches.

It took two of us most of the day on it but I'm well happy.

My neighbours in the posh houses insist on using loose gravel for the roads I need to access my road and it doesn't matter how slow I drive it still gets chipped. :(

Great job Nick. That looks incredible. Definitely worth doing if you have the confidence to do it. I've done it on metallic silver before, not sure my cahoonies are big enough to do it on our colour.

Thanks, it's certainly getting better. :)

Cheers chap, bonnet and wings were really peppered with chips as was the rear spoiler, quite a few on the doors as well as the scratches.

It took two of us most of the day on it but I'm well happy.

My neighbours in the posh houses insist on using loose gravel for the roads I need to access my road and it doesn't matter how slow I drive it still gets chipped. :(

Sucks about the access road! Damn snobs! 

Great job Nick. That looks incredible. Definitely worth doing if you have the confidence to do it. I've done it on metallic silver before, not sure my cahoonies are big enough to do it on our colour.

Actually I think it might be easier than a silver car, we're doing my mates ice blue metallic focus in a couple of weeks, he's had a go at some of them already and reckons it's not as easy to see where you're working and get the match right. I think me working my polishing magic will bring it up nicely though.

Sucks about the access road! Damn snobs! 

Yeah, apparently they like it that way as it 'makes it rural'. Cnuts in their mock georgian chav mansions.