Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Where did you get all your stuff from?

The paints were from Paints4u. http://www.paints4u.com/ works out cheaper than halfrauds even with delivery.

I had some paper and bought some more from aforementioned halfrauds.

did you just use spray cans? looks like such a professional finish, wish I had to patience and know how for all that sanding, I started trying to rub back my steels, ran out of sand paper and got bored lol if only there was an easier way!

Yep, just cans mate. Patience is definitely necessary but know how is only gained by doing it, just do lots of research first, the mighty car mods vids are pretty good, in one of theirs they spray a wheel with cans and a wheel with a compressor and gun and the difference is negligible. :)

Wow fantastic work Nick! They look absolutely MINT!!  drool.gif1

I still haven't got my wheels sand blasted, I cannot be bothered to sand them down myself. Too much work :lol:

Cheers bud and get on with it, sanding is a pain but it's worth it.

Not much today, a wash and clay, amazing how much cr4p is collected over a short time (about 7 months since the last one), mostly the door bottoms.

IMG_0403_zps57ffa55d.jpg

Also polished, waxed and unmasked the wheels and refitted the centre caps, ready to go.

IMG_0407_zps8de63a40.jpg

• Like 1

Bloody hell, seeing how clean you keep your car and see all that dirt. I wonder what mine going to be like? It never been clayed in it's life!  :shock:

I know it's mad isn't it, you should definitely do it, it's well worth doing. :)

Where do you get the clay bar stuff? Halfords I guess? :)

I use Bilt Hamber bars, from Opie Oils, if you can find it cheaper elsewhere, they'll price match it.

Bilt Hamber don't need special lubes, just water, I use a little bit of ONR added just to give it a bit more slippyness.

Wheels look great mate, top work!

I love claying a car, i will do mine at some point and then get the polisher out.

Cheers mate. :)

Yeah claying gives great results for not a lot of effort. 

• Like 1

wheels looking smart dude,

I usually loose motivation by time of the bottom of doors :roll:

will be on the clay and mop tomorrow weathers gonna be good for it i reckon