MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Then you want a Koni STRT kit. Clearance at Larkspeed at the moment: http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=611107026

It says areodeck but also says fits all M chassis codes, worth checking out at that price. :wink:

Cheers bud that is indeed a good price, but that deal will prob not last and i just can not come up with the funds quick enough. still who knows i may find a way of finding cash.

Hey Dave

Just went through your whole thread in one go. Have to say that's such an inspiring thread. Love all the mods you have done to her. Got plenty of new ideas. My MB2 is almost similar looking to yours. All the tweaks I need to do to her to improve her looks I have got from you now :D. I have a platform to follow now. Thanks for sharing all your ideas mate :)

Thanks and glad you like her ,glad you get ideas for your m from seeing her that's what we all about even the smaller Ms can looking cool to lol more thinks to come on this little M too so keep your eyes on her that and her bigger sister TRINITY D (mb2)

Thanks and glad you like her ,glad you get ideas for your m from seeing her that's what we all about even the smaller Ms can looking cool to lol more thinks to come on this little M too so keep your eyes on her that and her bigger sister TRINITY D (mb2)

Trinity d is too much for my understanding lol :-D...amazing work that is..looking forward to all the upcoming changes. I have started carbon wrapping.first done the front grill so far :-)