MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

He never said anything about Trin2 staying N/A. :)

When you look at it specifically you're right, Dave, you suck having two epic M's already and now you may make this one as epic as TrinityD!!! I'm jealous! :)
  • Like 1

I have not finished with trinityD already planing something for her but I am 50/50 on it at mo she not epic enough .and as for trin2 she needs to be used every day so it's hard to take her off the road and she gets 50 mpg so to blow her mmm that's not going to get me 50mpg .

:) :) :):)

All that said mmmmmmmmmmm just watch this space in the future o and the other space not finished them yet :)

• Like 1

I have not finished with trinityD already planing something for her but I am 50/50 on it at mo she not epic enough .

Not epic enough.  rlol.gif1

All that said mmmmmmmmmmm just watch this space in the future o and the other space not finished them yet :)

Such a tease.

NOTE:  All M's are Epic its just that some M's are more Epic than others.....

I think mrB if you doing a rebuild I would go for a new box with LSD new clutch and blow a 1.5 that would be well diff and cool oops I may of let something out lol

LOL i think i should steer clear of the blowing her idea as our little (wee :wink: ) Engine may not be able to take that much oomf, natural aspiration for me with this un'

• Like 4