MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Mb2s are cool little cars, no wonder they are so popular, Daves has similar bhp to mine but better fuel economy and cheaper tax I believe? Cant be bad

I don't know what horsepower are MB2's, 90bhp I think? But the MB3's are 114bhp standard, Dave's MB3 is nearly 130bhp and my MB3 has similar mods. So I could be running just over 120bhp roughly  :D

Yes it's only £130 tax, well it's gone up £140 this year.... 

• Like 1

Lol well the user name is MB2 coz I have MB2 that's TRINITYD. (MB2 my first m that got trashed and has been rebuilt ). And this one MB3 ( trin2 which I use every day )

O and MR B. are little engines will take some blowing just do not over do it a nice low psi be fine :) :) go on you no you want to :)

• Like 1

Lol well the user name is MB2 coz I have MB2 that's TRINITYD. (MB2 my first m that got trashed and has been rebuilt ). And this one MB3 ( trin2 which I use every day )

O and MR B. are little engines will take some blowing just do not over do it a nice low psi be fine :) :) go on you no you want to :)

LOL stop making me blow my car you bad man...

DAVE look what you have started now... GRRRRR i think in retaliation i may have to arrange the ninja style suprise multi M attack on your house we previously spoke of..

BAD BAD MAN  LOLZ!!!

• Like 1