MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Mm not that much just painted some brackets blue ,heat proofed intake box ( silver) and that's it ,o dipped coolant bottle in bubbles

I will have to get back to it when weather gets better its used every day and I have been working on TRINITYD

Nice bay shot, even if it is very dated lol!

Where do you guys get the blue washer jet piping? Just curious how mine grades up to other stuff, as it was very cheap!! Lol

I think it's just blue piping, nothing special! 

• Like 1

Mm not that much just painted some brackets blue ,heat proofed intake box ( silver) and that's it ,o dipped coolant bottle in bubbles

I will have to get back to it when weather gets better its used every day and I have been working on TRINITYD

Sounds like some nice changes mate :)..looking forward to the new pic whenever you can take it :D. Also what is the Blue thing on the bracket where the A/C is supposed to be and where did you get the blue pipes to cover the wires?

Nice bay shot, even if it is very dated lol!

Where do you guys get the blue washer jet piping? Just curious how mine grades up to other stuff, as it was very cheap!! Lol

Think I got it of eBay it's 5mm silicon pipe and it does not seem to freeze as easy

Sounds like some nice changes mate :)..looking forward to the new pic whenever you can take it :D. Also what is the Blue thing on the bracket where the A/C is supposed to be and where did you get the blue pipes to cover the wires?

It's a oil dip stick wipe thingi.

• Like 1