MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

looking awesome mate! my first car is a MB2 and you have inspired me to get modding. i like all your mods they are really sweet! im just too scared to do anything like the carbon wrapping or anything fiddly incase i break it :o

looking awesome mate! my first car is a MB2 and you have inspired me to get modding. i like all your mods they are really sweet! im just too scared to do anything like the carbon wrapping or anything fiddly incase i break it :o

thanks glad you want to mod your mb2 just take your time and do not rush and you can do all the mods and more that i have done most a pritty easy :D:D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...

ok a little sneaky bit of trinity(mb2) news

just for the ones who know about trinity my mb2(project make her keep up with an mb6/ep3) well found out the gear box is needing some repair .from what the gets who killed her had done :( .but on the otherhand :P will now rebuild the box alot better if you get me :P;););););):P:P

THATS ALL INFO FOR NOW YOU ARTE GETTING :lol:;)

this is the 2nd of my projects i have my mb3 (this thread ) and my secret project mb2 trinity hope thats all clear :D

are you keeping it as a D series..... and i think we covered this at blackpool but im going to ask anyway... is it an s20 box(lsi)...?????

Robert, ask all you like he won't tell you rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1