MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

WELL SORRY NO LIST

spent all the time writing blood list only to submit it and find out it had timed out so dam list had gone banghead.gif1crash.gif1crash.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1banghead.gif1cry.gif1crash.gif1crash.gif1crash.gif1

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, serves you right! You should be doing jobs round the house whilst i'm working not playing on the computer! ;)

• 2 months later...

ok not done much for a while :| but just put a led interior light so its a small mod :lol: got a few things to do but just getting round to do them ,need a [smash.gif]

ok not done much for a while :| but just put a led interior light so its a small mod :lol: got a few things to do but just getting round to do them ,need a [smash.gif]

They make lots of difference led alot brighter! i love mine ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, I have a motivational video for you :P This is MB3 with exhaust system, 4-2-1 manifold, K&N and the most important short gear box. Look at it fly :shock:

IoS4lAC0K3k

They make lots of difference led alot brighter! i love mine ;)

Which type of bulb did you look for? I ordered one for mine but it was too small!

Dave, I have a motivational video for you :P This is MB3 with exhaust system, 4-2-1 manifold, K&N and the most important short gear box. Look at it fly :shock:

IoS4lAC0K3k

Mmm very nice :P