MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

:mrgreen:

that would be a cool idea BUT WHY!

I was looking to do a wiring tuck on the engine while everything is out and found the rywire web site - but I'm b****red if I'm paying $1000 for a wiring harness on a cool quick disconnect. £70 for the connector, some hours swearing at a soldering iron and jobs done. I have to rewire the harness into the engine bay anyway as the wires had to be moved from their original locations to clear the roll cage. While I'm at it, I can remove all the bits from the harness that's no longer required like central locking, electric windows, sunroof, AC etc. etc.

If your doing it yourself and have the ability why the flip not, fair play to you!

See what happens what I try and start the car and the headlights just flash lol. Should be okay, just a lot of wires.

Label everything but u allready know that

I did forget to when I took the harness off the engine, took me a while a day later to label up all the plugs. I will make up the loom from the engine to the ECU with some slack, cut 1 wire at time and fit the plug, then put the engine back in the car, simples

Anything off of a jet plane is bound to make the car go faster :D:D

oh yes :lol: