MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

I love pedal boxes and normal pedals too.

There you go, feel better? ;)

That RX shell looks in great condition Shame you had to get rid.

If you need any sleeper estate inspiration here is a picture of an awesome stripped estate.

Volvo_855_BTCC_850_Estate_racing.jpg

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Cheers mate :lol:

The RX was in excellent condition, tiny bit of rot on the front wings but I had sourced brand new ones for it. ce la vie.

I can remember the old Volvo's in the BTCC back in the day. Hoperfully mine will look better than that (certainly won't be as quick)

if you are going none steel frame bucket seats then yes the cost will be high .. i would go maybe second hand and would love a moterdrive Pro Seat
if you are going none steel frame bucket seats then yes the cost will be high .. i would go maybe second hand and would love a moterdrive Pro Seat

I've gone for a Sparco Circuit II seat with sparco side mounts. Should be here next week so I can have a play fitting it to the car.

I have looked at a few second hand ones on the bay, and to be honest there are quite a few good deals on there but I didn't find any recently that I wanted. Loads of Recaro's though from Evo's and a few from ATR's that would go well in an MB/MC but I need a fixed seat.

Can't wait for the postie to deliver this on Monday!

CIRCUIT%2520II%25202012%2520GRP%2520NR.jpg

Can't wait for the postie to deliver this on Monday!

CIRCUIT%2520II%25202012%2520GRP%2520NR.jpg

Hubba Hubba [smitten.gif]

Hugger, Hugger you mean. [smitten.gif]

More chance of falling out of your misses :lol:

How would you know :twisted: ? :lol:

the carbon frames are more comfy than the steel frames from what i gather

I would think there is a little more give in a carbon/grp seat? I had a go in a DC5 with Recaro Pole positions recently and they were very comfy, amazing how much more you feel fro the chassis in a decent seat [smitten.gif]