MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

:shock: stop!!!

Hammer time [smash.gif]:lol:

:lol::lol:

Its getting there!

And to think I was impressed at the weekend with my OEM Honda discs and Brembo pads lol

I liked the stock brakes but for the Nurburgring I though I'd better put something better on and went for EBC. I had a bit of trouble with the EBC discs & pads combo so decided to improve the brakes again - these weren't my original plan! I would've been happy with some EP3 type R callipers and bigger discs. These do look cool though.

This seems like an awesome deck :) it gunna fly without all that weight in it haha and glad I ain't the only one who has a problem with powerflow exhausts and arb I have exact same problem but haven't had chance to get back just been dealing with the vibration noise every now and then haha

Not just me then. To be fair though they did a good job of sorting it, still got that nice stainless exhaust rasp.

This seems like an awesome deck :) it gunna fly without all that weight in it haha and glad I ain't the only one who has a problem with powerflow exhausts and arb I have exact same problem but haven't had chance to get back just been dealing with the vibration noise every now and then haha

That's a shame about the exhaust, when I had mine fitted last year, i told them to leave plenty of room for an ARB and even with the increased bore it doesn't come close :)

Didn't even think about it with mine, it was fitted before I even knew you could fit an ARB to the back :(

thats some heavy stoppage power there, cant wait to see this prject completed, looks amazing, definitely wanna see you taking out m3s in the deck, would make my day. loving the car m8, great work