NOODELS MC2

noodels

Weetec your spot on mate the standard inlet is such a clever design you get best both worlds short ram and long ram switchable its genius as you said Honda are no mugs, im trying to talk my brother ending up in this very same situation but if he wont listen its his own loss, noodels sell that junk and look at porting the standard inlet surely you can put an oversized throttle body on it if you port it and to be fair is it even necessary?

looks like you will be needing that mani after all bud......

so why are all b series heads different(or the ports anyway...???) i thought you could mix and match across the range ie mani's heads tb's

looks like you will be needing that mani after all bud......

so why are all b series heads different(or the ports anyway...???) i thought you could mix and match across the range ie mani's heads tb's

It's only the C1 and C4 heads that have the different shaped ports! Awkward sods eh?! :lol:

Nice looking badge there Andrew! :mrgreen:

Thanks for comments but will have upt to 5k vtec and 9k revs on the mugen chip on p72 so..

Hammerzeit_zpsb62547d0.jpg

want to stop waiting for iabs to engage at high rpm as torque is well up with affective CR and due to progresive cam profile, my small lobe cam profile will change speed in non vtec to 90+mph :)edit >95mph