NOODELS MC2

noodels

sounds cool - how are you finding the higher cross over? is it more noticeable? also, how does it pull between 4 And 5k?

Always felt it was to low Simon and think this is gr8 pulls like a train,things are good 5.5k round to red and a bit more took it to 8400 and no fuel/ignition cut outs there as expected.low cam profile and fueling love the extra rpm until vtec in full at 5.5.ther is much increase in midrange and the flat at 4.5k is smoothed out and gone.

>>dont forget i got tuner1 cams in there.and sk2 inlet<<wouldnt go to high above 5.2 as people say LMA start to float dont know to much about if "R"have the beehive type of spings and more capable of higher vtec rpm ect ect.

:shock: 142bhp..its not an Htune map,its one i got from USA ages ago,been trying to find my bin file of my chip on the moates burn2 banghead.gif1

never used it b4 when i cooked the p72 was gonna get s300 but this sure was a more afordable option to DIY < :???: >

3hrs later............ :roll:

BED ......................

Was all sorted after a dyno tune. I have vtec and iabs at 5.3k now. Seems to be a nice setup. Although I'm convinced it could be better. Guy kept saying another hour on dyno is only 100 quid. Like he was trying to make me spend more for a better tune. He never mentioned time in the first place. Just gave me a price for a tune.

Teg R does 32mpg,efficienct breathing being key, never noticed any change tbh Simon.

jake how much did your maping cost,

:::quote:Guy kept saying another hour on dyno

who"s Guy>>Guy at dynodaze or ? a gezzer<Guy> :oops: