**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

New sidelight led's and rear number plate led's. They're super bright and these are no cheap ebay sh!t :wink: I have also uploaded a video of what she sounds like with the new induction kit :grin

The side lights look amazing man.where did you get them from? Your driving video is very nice.You are proper cruising around :-) and the car sounds great with that induction kit. Have you got stock exhaust?

Cheers everyone! Another update... Rear VTi-S lip finally fitted! :grin:[smitten.gif]

Getting there now! Still loads more to come yet :grin:

That looks fit.I thought you were gonna color code it. The rear bumper needs to come off for that right? Also I got only 1 of those lugs inn my lip. Don't know if it will stay in place properly or not.

The side lights look amazing man.where did you get them from? Your driving video is very nice.You are proper cruising around :smile: and the car sounds great with that induction kit. Have you got stock exhaust?

I got the led's from a place called RoadRunner, they're only £6 for the pair! And yes she does sound sweet and that's with the stock exhaust system. No need for an backbox but that will soon change  :wink: haha

That looks fit.I thought you were gonna color code it. The rear bumper needs to come off for that right? Also I got only 1 of those lugs inn my lip. Don't know if it will stay in place properly or not.

I wanted to colour code it but that means I'll have to colour code everything else haha. You could fit it the rear lip without taking the bumper off but some people cut the lugs off and glue it on (also using bolts obviously) But mine had 3 lugs and I didn't want to ruin the lip by cutting them off. So I removed the bumper and driller 3 holes in the bumper for the lugs, so it can sit flush  :wink:

Looking good, car is coming on a treat now. :smile:

Thanks man! Shes getting there. Still needs to be lowered though  :wink:

Yes that looks loads better with the lip mate. Can not wait to see whats next :wink:  :wink:

Cheers mate! I think its going to be small things for a while. More engine detailing, little bits and pieces :wink:  I got to seriously get my money together for my ridiculously expensive car insurance :evil:   

I will be fitting a cone filter soon..hopefully it would sound a bit better :). Just need to find a shiny silver pipe like yours. The rear wheels still need to come off for the lip right ?

• Like 1

I will be fitting a cone filter soon..hopefully it would sound a bit better :). Just need to find a shiny silver pipe like yours. The rear wheels still need to come off for the lip right ?

You will lose a bit of power fitting a cone filter but it's not enough to notice. And it's totally worth it for the sound :wink: Nope, no need to remove the wheels.

You should see 2 bolts (one on each side) in the wheel arch which holds the bumper on

5 or 6 plastic screws on top of the bumper

2 plastic screws under the bumper

Then it should effortlessly come off  :wink: