**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I couldn't wait another day to fit the wheel so I thought f**k it, fit it today and worry about the SRS light another day! :lol:

I gotta say this has to be one of the best mods on my car yet! I cannot stop looking at it when driving :lol:

SAM_0236.jpg

SAM_0238.jpg

• Like 1

I get to use this new abbreviation i learnt now!!

IIRC ( ;) ) under steering wheel under dash is yellow wire and plug that isnt connected to anything (sits in a dummy connector) pull it out and put an unfolded (straight) paperclip in each pin hole (should be two)...

Hold paperclips together and switch ignition on... When the SRS light goes off after about 6 seconds hold paperclips apart... In about 4 seconds SRS light will come back on again, when it does, hold paperclips together again... Disconnect the paperclips again when the SRS light next goes out... After 4 seconds the SRS light should blink twice... Turn off ignition, remove paperclips and replace wire...

After about 30 seconds switch engine on and the light should go off after 6 seconds as is normal!!

Hope this helps, unless you already know how to do it, which then i would have just wasted 5 minutes of my time typing this out haha!!! Oh well lol :P

• Like 5