**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

As some of you may have already seen on Civic5 Facebook page, I have trimmed the fly-eye tint on the rear lights! I have always thought they look too dark. 

This is Paul Knights idea. I hope you don't mind! :)

SAM_0247.jpg

SAM_0293.jpg

SAM_0297.jpg

• Like 2

Oh yeah I have forgot to mention, I picked up another set of headlights yesterday. I hope to modify them soon, they are currently pulled apart now!

Can any of you guess the light mod? (If it goes successful...  :???: )

Oh yeah I have forgot to mention, I picked up another set of headlights yesterday. I hope to modify them soon, they are currently pulled apart now!

Can any of you guess the light mod? (If it goes successful...  :???: )

Yes. :)

• Like 1

That's right! I couldn't justify spending a fortune on a set of custom made projector headlights so I bought these of a good mate of mine. He bought them to use as fog lights but never got round to it! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-2-5-Bi-Xenon-HID-Projector-Kit-Lens-Car-Headlights-Retrofit-Shroud-AC-35W-/231079904355?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cd6f8463

Looks good, I don't remember Knight doing them like that, thought it was the bit you left is the bit he cut out?

Cheers Krzys! Here's the rear lights on Knights project thread :) 

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2172-pauls-mb6-vti-this-is-it-the-end-has-come/page-53

I still feel so gutted about Knights car...  cry.gif1

• Like 1

That's right! I couldn't justify spending a fortune on a set of custom made projector headlights so I bought these of a good mate of mine. He bought them to use as fog lights but never got round to it! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-2-5-Bi-Xenon-HID-Projector-Kit-Lens-Car-Headlights-Retrofit-Shroud-AC-35W-/231079904355?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cd6f8463

Have you got RHD versions as the ones in the link are LHD, don't know if you can swap them around or change the beam pattern in any way if they are.

Have you got RHD versions as the ones in the link are LHD, don't know if you can swap them around or change the beam pattern in any way if they are.

Yes they're RHD! My mate bought them in the UK and the chrome surrounds are black. I will get a picture up of them on Monday as I leave the projector kit at work :)

• Like 1