**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Remember these rare Weds Farmas wheels I was going to get a while back? I now got them :lol:

Seeing as the little MB3 will be lowered tomorrow, I thought I give these a go after a clean up and respray :)

Current state...

1621982_10202393868520051_1943081844_n.j

Hopefully clean up like this!

photo_2_zps7b81edf5.jpg

Nice wheels! I always wondered abut the little bolts around the rim, do they do anything? you going to use Nitromors?

Nitromors? Now that's a good idea! 

The bolts around the rims usually mean they're split rims (center part of the wheel comes apart from the rim) but these wheels are not split rims. They're just for show I think. I will have a proper look at them tomorrow :)

Nitromors? Now that's a good idea! 

The bolts around the rims usually mean they're split rims (center part of the wheel comes apart from the rim) but these wheels are not split rims. They're just for show I think. I will have a proper look at them tomorrow :)

oh, well they look the business, if your using nitro (and you probably already know this) make sure you either take the tyres off or cover them tyres really well, you don't want to get that shiz on them...

oh, well they look the business, if your using nitro (and you probably already know this) make sure you either take the tyres off or cover them tyres really well, you don't want to get that shiz on them...

The tyres are proper knackered and they will be removed for a respray anyway. I never used Nitro before but I have heard about the stuff before. It will save my fingers from getting sore :lol:

The tyres are proper knackered and they will be removed for a respray anyway. I never used Nitro before but I have heard about the stuff before. It will save my fingers from getting sore :lol:

Just be careful with it and glove up, it's very potent.

Makes a good paint stripper when someone really upsets you....

As soon as you see it bubble hose that bad boy down while scrubbing, like NIKH25 says Gloves, I'd also go with goggles for splash back and for the love of god change your footwear to something you really don't care about, I did a mate's wheels a couple of weeks ago and ruined my K Swiss! Oh and if you have a dog lock it up, cats you can let lick it, they love Nitro!

• Like 1

As already said wear protection it can burn quite bad

• Like 1

As soon as you see it bubble hose that bad boy down while scrubbing, like NIKH25 says Gloves, I'd also go with goggles for splash back and for the love of god change your footwear to something you really don't care about, I did a mate's wheels a couple of weeks ago and ruined my K Swiss! Oh and if you have a dog lock it up, cats you can let lick it, they love Nitro!

But wouldnt recommend you try licking it! :lol: