**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

It could be! Mmm... bit of a mystery ere, unless the car wasn't a VTi-S at all? :lol:

I think I need longer catches which is no biggie. Does anyone know if MG ZS, 400 or 45's are the same? Plenty of those in the scrappy haha

Ah, that explains it, the vtis might have been an R reg but that's a later interior so you will need the clips.

*Edit; I didn't realise yours was on an R, I thought it was an X reg for some reason.

Mystery solved. ;)

• Like 2

If you have no luck, I can pack my rear bench into the car for JapFest, and you can try it out. Mines the lap belt, so if that ones no good, mine should fit?

I still have the lap belt attached to the car aswell as the belt on the new seat :lol: If you can do that, that will be much appreciated mate! But if I find one before, I will let you know :)

I still have the lap belt attached to the car aswell as the belt on the new seat :lol: If you can do that, that will be much appreciated mate! But if I find one before, I will let you know :)

No problem buddy, just need to get round to pulling the seats out!

No problem buddy, just need to get round to pulling the seats out!

The most easiest thing to remove. 4 10mm bolts on the rear of the seat, 4 30 torx screws on the front of the bench seat. And 17mm bolt which holds the center seat belt ;)