**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Strong stuff then...  :shock: I shall prepare for it then!

UPDATE! The MG ZS spoiler has been resprayed and fitted! I am over the moon with it. It looks so right!!!

As for lowering, I didn't get it done today because I couldn't pick up the springs earlier today. But in the next hour I am picking them up! ecstatic.gif1

SAM_0348EDIT.jpg

• Like 3

UPDATE! The MG ZS spoiler has been resprayed and fitted! I am over the moon with it. It looks so right!!!

As for lowering, I didn't get it done today because I couldn't pick them up earlier today. But in the next hour I am picking them up! ecstatic.gif1

SAM_0348EDIT.jpg

That looks spot on, really looking forward to your next pics. :D :D

As for lowering, I didn't get it done today because I couldn't pick up the springs earlier today. But in the next hour I am picking them up! ecstatic.gif1

spoiler looks  AWESOME!!!!

• Like 1

I was thinking about plasti-dipping the spoiler, but I'm trying to break up the black a bit! I'm thinking about colour coding the bumper strips too :)

That was f**king ridicules taking that long to respray your spoiler! Any luck or plans with it?