**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Looks smart! Hopefully you'll get the springs on soon! :)

Cheers bud, anytime soon they'll be on!

That's a thought... I haven't taken pictures of the springs!  :eek:

Thanks again everyone! Just went out to wash my car and found a MG ZS parked next to mine. They do look similar but... not quite :lol:

I should of swapped the suspension over :lol:

SAM_0350.jpg

You'll need to watch that splitter once you get those springs on. ;)

You'll need to watch that splitter once you get those springs on. ;)

i concur with this and since you won't be needing it... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink......

Well... if I do smash the bottom lip, atleast it's a good excuse to get a VTi-S lip. But then that won't last with the VTi-S being lower :lol:

Well... if I do smash the bottom lip, atleast it's a good excuse to get a VTi-S lip. But then that won't last with the VTi-S being lower :lol:

You could always get one of those rubber lips I see all over eBay. No worrying about smashing it on the kerb. :)

looking good :) you know that mg zs backbox you fitted did it need modding to filt or did it bolt straight on :)

Thanks!

The exhaust hangers are exactly the same and line up with the MB, but the inlet pipe doesn't quite line up with the MB center exhaust pipe. This is because where it joins, the flange doesn't line up. So what I had to do is cut the flange to line it up with the MG ZS exhaust inlet pipe. Then I used a exhaust clamp to connect the flange again and using a bit of exhaust paste. That's how I done mine!

Another option, you can cut both flanges and slide a slightly larger pipe over both pipes (the MG ZS pipe and MB center pipe) and use 2 exhaust clamps or weld it all together!

Hope that helps :)

You could always get one of those rubber lips I see all over eBay. No worrying about smashing it on the kerb. :)

I was thinking about one of those universal lips or a Laguna lip, but I want to do it properly using Honda OEM kit :lol:

Spoiler does look good mate. Ya spray it yaself?? Top job

Cheers! Na a mate of mine resprayed it. He will be having my car for a week once I fit the springs. I will be having the bumper splitters and trims colour coded :)

• Like 1

^^ I'm on it! :lol:

That's right! Your not dreaming this, it is actually lowered... on the front :lol:

Unfortunately the EG springs for the rear is far too low. The rear end was lower than the front making it look like I had a boot full of sh!t haha

Not the best pictures and its actually sitting lower at the front now. I will get more pics tomorrow in the daylight :)

1800223_690813557650186_865389868_n.jpg

1924820_690752557656286_299081835_n.jpg

1911623_690813634316845_915698770_n.jpg

1653277_690752994322909_490156595_n.jpg