**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I got the adapters! They are made for Corsa and Zafira but I think they're all the same. So I will get onto that now...

I had a little race with a Peugeot 206 on the way to Halfords. He went flying past me on the duel carriageway, I soon caught him up, I then had him just coming off the roundabout onto another dual carriageway. Then when I looked at the speedo I was doing 128mph :shock: I can see the Pug was getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror :lol: But then the Pug overtook me on a bend just coming off the slip road which was a bit extreme considering I was doing 60mph. At that point, he left me standing :lol:

Good news on the speakers then.

Haha it's funny when people do that after they've been beat.

A focus St drove up my arse a while back in the eg. So I nailed it, over the course of a few miles of twisty stuff I couldn't see him anymore and slowed to 50-60mph. He Well and truly got owned.. bout few mins later he caught up and just had to overtake just to get one up.

If you leave anyone standing first, you're the winner. No comebacks...  :lol:

Well I managed to fit the speakers after breaking a couple drill bits, working in the dark and freezing my a$$ off! But apart from that it was pretty easy! 

SAM_0050.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

After tuning to default settings I decided to blast out some Pendulum and... WOW! What an improvement! Its got nice mid-range punchy bass and very crystal clear notes. Should sound better once the speakers have bedded-in!

Thanks to KiNK43 and Mr.Brown, I wouldn't have done it today without their help! :)  

Nice one I just got to fit mine in trinity D I have put some dead mat in tooo

Defiantly have sound deadening mats as it echos slightly with these and the whole door rattles a bit on bassy tunes..  :lol: