**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

So your oldskool Accord is actually a disguise spaceship? Hence the pop-up headlights? :P

Yep! When they're up, you're in trouble! :lol: 

Luckily she's tucked away at the minute!

• Like 1

Yeah they're sneaky f**kers... You should go to that show, It is fantastic! I went in a drift kit car, some good stand ups and stunts and of course, the cars ;)

To check for any other modifications which I haven't declared. The insurance people have a suspicion I lowered my car without declaring but my car is obviously not lowered! Basically they think I'm trying to hide something...  haha.gif1

PITA that is, they must've been on here and seen the photoshopped pic. :lol:

I'm not even declared as a legal alien here, god help them if they pulled me :lol:

That explains an awful lot. ;)

• Like 1

PITA that is, they must've been on here and seen the photoshopped pic. :lol:

That explains an awful lot. ;)

All will become clear when my people are done taking your jobs! :lol: 

rlol.gif1

Now where did I put that ukip membership form. :lol:

They'd end up the next hated government, just because it's their face in the big chair, always hate on the people in charge, seems to be the rule of thumb! :lol: 

They'd end up the next hated government, just because it's their face in the big chair, always hate on the people in charge, seems to be the rule of thumb! :lol:

That's cos' they're all the same and all out for themselves, no interest in actually making a difference.

That's cos' they're all the same and all out for themselves, no interest in actually making a difference.

My theory is that there is one set agenda regardless of who is "voted" in, the same course will happen regardless!